New year and new exciting things to look forward to!
The brewery is still closed for the holidays but on Monday we’re back in business as usual and January is packed with fun things;
– A new beer, Mimosa, is going into bottles and kegs. Hint: it’s a Mimosa inspired sour ale! 🥂
– A “clean” fruit beer will be transferred from barrels to a fermenter after four months of barrel aging. These non-sour barrels will then be refilled with three other beers for further aging. 🍒
– Our new gluten-free gose with cucumber, Slice & Dice, will be packaged. 🥒
– We will install a new labeler and conveyer belt as a part of our goal to be more effective. 🎰
– This years Cassis will be packaged. 🍇
We’re excited and we hope you are too!
2019, here we come!
Photo credit: The Beertrekker