Salt & Pepper release tonight at The Bishops Arms Gustav, Malmö 🎉
While others find inspiration in candy and desserts we tend to look into the pretentious fine dining spectra instead.
Salt & Pepper – tastes basically as delicious as it sounds 🙌🏻
How about if we release a couple of beauties at Systembolaget this spring?
Which one are you looking forward to the most?
New year and new exciting things to look forward to!
The brewery is still closed for the holidays but on Monday we’re back in business as usual and January is packed with fun things;
– A new beer, Mimosa, is going into bottles and kegs. Hint: it’s a Mimosa inspired sour ale! 🥂
– A “clean” fruit beer will be transferred from barrels to a fermenter after four months of barrel aging. These non-sour barrels will then be refilled with three other beers for further aging. 🍒
– Our new gluten-free gose with cucumber, Slice & Dice, will be packaged. 🥒
– We will install a new labeler and conveyer belt as a part of our goal to be more effective. 🎰
– This years Cassis will be packaged. 🍇
We’re excited and we hope you are too!
2019, here we come!
Photo credit: The Beertrekker
Keep your eyes open for our new gluten free gose. Release at Systembolaget within a couple of months.
Our raspberry & licorice gose, Lick My Bub, will soon make its comeback after nearly a year.
How much do you wanna try it?
On Monday at Systembolaget! Need I say more?
Place your order here!